Sunday 5 February 2012

The Month Of Romance!!

Ok, it is that time of the month for http://debbeescdsblogspot.blogspot.com Challenge, with 4 fab free papers for you to print off and make your card. This is what I came up with
When I looked at the paper I just knew what I was going to make, it is a half gate-fold card. I wanted the card to look like it was a panel on the front  so it is a mirror image of itself, what I did on one side I did the same on the other, but when you open it, it still looks like it one panel





 I used a Martha Stewart punch in gold and white down the edge of both sides I also added the love heart swirl in gold then added a red heart on top, flowers and card candi. to finish it off I added an I and U on to the hearts to make it say I love you using the main heart.


If you want to join this challenge just pop along to http://debbeescdsblogspot.blogspot.com to download your free paper. 



Thanks for popping by


Stella xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. I love the way you have used lots of gold which makes it look very luxurious. Thank you for joining us at Debbees CD Challenge Blog this month.
    Jocelyn x
    Debbees DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn is right - a fabulous card that looks so rich with the gold. Love the flowers too. Thank you for joining in with the challenge.
    Carol
    xx
    Debbees CD's Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thank you for joining in the challenge
    Suzzie Debbees DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well not a lot i can say really i agree with all the above stunning card thanks for joining us and good luck
    Gill Debbees DT team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lovely idea!! love what you did, and love the flow from inside to outside, fabulous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Agree with all above - nothing to add.

    Mandi
    Debbees DT

    ReplyDelete