Saturday 9 June 2012

Debbees Paper Challenge

Hi everyone, sorry this one is late but it is the start of the month so here we go. To start with I have some sad news our Debs is closing her business for the time being. So she is having a closing down sale. 3 CDs for £10 so if you would like some then pop over to debbeescds.co.uk.

Ok for this month's challenge we had some lovely paper to play with. Here is what I came up with, the only thing is after I made the first card, I noticed that I had made the card with the backing paper on up-side-down, but that's the life of a crafter.








Thanks for popping by

Stella xx


If you would like to take part in this challenge then pop over to http://debbeescdsblogspot.blogspot.co.uk/ grab your FREE paper get crafting 

Happy Crafting Everyone 




No comments:

Post a Comment