Monday, 1 July 2013

Challenge Number 13 @The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

Hello everyone, well I have been blown off my feet with the amount of entries to last month Birthday Challenge Over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog. It has made our 1yr Birthday a very special one with a whopping 69 entries, so I would like to take this time to thank each and everyone of you. Congratulations to the winners.

Anyway this month is a “Sketch” challenge. Here is the Sketch


And here is what I came up with

Scrapbook Layout

Card

Mini Album





If you would like to see more about this mini album then pop over to my YOUTUBE page to see more.
Now it is over to you, we would love to see what you all come up with, so if you would like to join in the pop over to   The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog, we would love to see come up with


Thanks Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment